Guyanesezone


 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Poetry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 208
Age : 32
Location : Linden, Guy
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Not A Part Of The Competition...   Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 pm

Hopes


In the years to come I hope I値l awake to see your sweet face,
To come home and be greeted by your warm embrace.

In the years to come I hope you値l stay at my side,
Just as the day I値l take you for my bride.

In the years to come I hope you値l be the one I kiss goodnight,
That it痴 you I hold with me so tight.

In the years to come I hope I値l be the one to bring you happiness,
A life filled with joy, peace and bliss.

In the years to come when I知 all wrinkled and grey,
I hope that you値l still Love me the same way.

And even that we are so far apart,
I知 just letting you know I知 always keeping you warm in my heart.

I wrote this to show I値l love you from here to infinity,
Pure, conscious and unconditionally,
And I always want you to be my baby.


The End

Written By Ryan

_________________
Ryan Barratt
Site Programmer
Games Coordinator
Marketing Manager (Linden).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Fri May 11, 2007 7:13 pm

awww....how touching..!

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Fri May 11, 2007 9:51 pm

Thats tweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 801
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun May 13, 2007 5:00 pm

This weeks poem winner is Angel Gurl....

Do hope you enjoy your week...

Oh and one thing to note people kindly put the name of the poem when you write....

Or else it would not be put up until such is done....

Due to the fact that this is the first time, we shall let this one slide, for one time only
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun May 13, 2007 8:13 pm

hehehe...lolz..

Congratz hun....

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1297
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun May 13, 2007 8:13 pm

lol oppppsssss my bad. u se i nevr really thought about a name for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun May 13, 2007 8:17 pm

lolz...u better think of one...

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun May 13, 2007 10:32 pm

congratzzz Hunnie
<hug>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1297
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Mon May 14, 2007 10:52 am

welll i finally got a name Smile and thanks guys. i'lll indeed enjoy. now ayo get me blushin no lie...... heheheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Mon May 14, 2007 1:51 pm

awwww....U sound so so cute when u're blushing...

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Mon May 14, 2007 2:13 pm

Aww look @ all the luv in here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan


Female
Number of posts : 2837
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Mon May 14, 2007 2:46 pm

congratz candy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.whatderass.com
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Tue May 15, 2007 11:41 pm

Congrtaz to you angel afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Age : 28
Location : oRLANDo FLoRIDA
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:53 am

Baby you mean the world to me
I'd do anything it takes for you to realize that and see
Not a single minute of my day passes by and I don`t think abOut yOu.
SOmetimes I even sit and wOnder if yOu ever think of me toO.
Things between us may get harsh at times
And you sometimes make me feel like I've committed a major crime.
Baby I truly hate to see you upset
And sometimes I say words to you that I regret.
I seriously don't know what I would do if things were to shatter between us
My heart would painfully be crushed.
I do everything to try to make things work
But it really doesnt help when you just stay silent and keep your words short.
Baby my love for you grew so strong that its terribly hard to ever let you go
I hope our love never dies and will always strongly continue to glow and grow.
I dont usually fall for any and every boy
Of the apprehension that they would treat me like a toy.
But on me, its like you planted some spell
And whatever you did worked exceedingly well.
Its the tranquility in your voice...the respect you have in your words
that just makes me keep wanting you more and more
And honestly you've touched my heart deep down to the core.
Baby no matter what, I'll love you always and forever
And I'd do anything it takes for us to always be together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
Location : Bronx, New York
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:51 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
Baby you mean the world to me


I'd do anything it takes for you to realize that and see


Not a single minute of my day passes by and I don`t think abOut yOu.


SOmetimes I even sit and wOnder if yOu ever think of me toO.


Things between us may get harsh at times


And you sometimes make me feel like I've committed a major crime.


Baby I truly hate to see you upset


And sometimes I say words to you that I regret.


I seriously don't know what I would do if things were to shatter between us


My heart would painfully be crushed.


I do everything to try to make things work


But it really doesnt help when you just stay silent and keep your words short.


Baby my love for you grew so strong that its terribly hard to ever let you go


I hope our love never dies and will always strongly continue to glow and grow.


I dont usually fall for any and every boy


Of the apprehension that they would treat me like a toy.


But on me, its like you planted some spell


And whatever you did worked exceedingly well.


Its the tranquility in your voice...the respect you have in your words


that just makes me keep wanting you more and more


And honestly you've touched my heart deep down to the core.


Baby no matter what, I'll love you always and forever


And I'd do anything it takes for us to always be together.

Aww Niki, I remember this poem and I remember who it was for Sad Mad

Blasted people don't know when they have it good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Angel eyez remember you have to give ur poem a name.

Touching poem..but did u wrote it? If you did, you're talented..keep on doing your thing.

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Age : 28
Location : oRLANDo FLoRIDA
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:18 pm

Flame_Angel wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
Baby you mean the world to me

I'd do anything it takes for you to realize that and see

Not a single minute of my day passes by and I don`t think abOut yOu.

SOmetimes I even sit and wOnder if yOu ever think of me toO.

Things between us may get harsh at times

And you sometimes make me feel like I've committed a major crime.

Baby I truly hate to see you upset

And sometimes I say words to you that I regret.

I seriously don't know what I would do if things were to shatter between us

My heart would painfully be crushed.

I do everything to try to make things work

But it really doesnt help when you just stay silent and keep your words short.

Baby my love for you grew so strong that its terribly hard to ever let you go

I hope our love never dies and will always strongly continue to glow and grow.

I dont usually fall for any and every boy

Of the apprehension that they would treat me like a toy.

But on me, its like you planted some spell

And whatever you did worked exceedingly well.

Its the tranquility in your voice...the respect you have in your words

that just makes me keep wanting you more and more

And honestly you've touched my heart deep down to the core.

Baby no matter what, I'll love you always and forever

And I'd do anything it takes for us to always be together.


Aww Niki, I remember this poem and I remember who it was for Sad Mad

Blasted people don't know when they have it good!

Yep I know...ughh oh well! Life goes on. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Age : 28
Location : oRLANDo FLoRIDA
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Beverly89 wrote:
Angel eyez remember you have to give ur poem a name.

Touching poem..but did u wrote it? If you did, you're talented..keep on doing your thing.

Thank you hehe...yep I did write that poem and yeah lol I have to come up with a name for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:28 pm

You're welcome....
Hope you do quickly because in order to get your poem on the front page it has to have a name.

You're always quite pretty!

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan


Female
Number of posts : 2837
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:31 pm

o Angel Eyez thats so lovely...good job gurl..uve got some skillz there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.whatderass.com
Aftermath
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:01 pm

Gurl you got skills(Nikita) plus the other poems in here are good, it is nice to know that we get good poets in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 72
Age : 26
Location : Industry,East Coast Demerara,Guyana.
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:15 am

Love is the most enjoyable thing in the beginning..

If its not true it hurts in due time..

If its true you'll experience an abundance of happiness and joy..

Many are not gifted with true love..

Many are gifted with true love..

And many dont know what true love is..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beverly89
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 am

Nice Randy...

_________________
"Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way to live life completely."

"Remember the three R's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:26 pm

oh nice one nikkita
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 180
Age : 29
Location : Guyana,Linden.
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Awaiting name   Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:50 am

The winner of this weeks poetry is AnGel_EyeSz07

Still awaiting a name for the poem.

_________________
Kevin A. Craigwell
Webmaster.
Finance Manager.
CEO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guyanesezone.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poetry   

Back to top Go down
 
Poetry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A General Thought Re: Poetry
» Bad Poetry Reading
» Poetry book cover
» Mirza Ghalib - The pinnacle of Urdu poetry
» Assignment 21: Scavenger Hunt (2-paper, 5-poetry, 6-what, 7-wassup) due Fri Nov 20 (late work accepted until Dec 18)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Love section-
Jump to: