Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortion

Go down 
+13
evileyes
-andy-
Flame_Angel
ballinyouth88
angel_gurl
Ivory Angel
Babylove_Annie
Rovin Gordon
Areefa
Alladin
Gavin
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 10:34 pm

I honestly don't know what i would do Sad
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:21 pm

Ok then.

I'd never abort a baby even tho it was from a worst situation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Ivory Angel
Hatchling
Hatchling
Ivory Angel

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 12:57 am

I have seen a few mention that a woman has the right to maker her decision on whether she wants to keep the child or look towards an abortion.

In my opinion abortion should never be an option. People should act responsibly thus minimizing the risks of being bombarded with an unwanted pregnancy. Even if a woman conceives during a rape she should in my opinion bring forth the child for God has a way of providing for every living soul.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 4:44 pm

That's correct Ivory Angel.
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female
Number of posts : 1297

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 1:44 pm

hmmmm I think that it is up to the woman and me? i wouldnt do it but i jus sayin it now . if i was placed in that position i might crack and go ahead and do it dispite the fact that i was rasied diffrently. but its the woman choice
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 6:56 pm

Hearing all these views I disagree.
I know its a sin. Just as people know that cursing and killing people is a sin.

I still believe that a woman should never aborted a baby.
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male
Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:03 pm

Only God should decide who lives and who dies afro
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Certainly true.

We should have a poll here. Lets see how many ppl this abortion is right and how many think its wrong.
Back to top Go down
ballinyouth88
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
ballinyouth88

Male
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 1:41 am

Abortion is wrong and its a sin
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:50 pm

A next person that agreed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 pm

my mom shud have aborted tariq
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Thats not a nice thing to say......You should be happy you have a brother.
Back to top Go down
ballinyouth88
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
ballinyouth88

Male

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:14 pm

yes Ammelia that's not a nice thing to say. im a very sexy, charming, intelligent and kind brother.

p.s if it's anyone who should have been aborted it's you and your big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:26 pm

Hey...unkind things are been said.
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 8:32 pm

lol gurl thats ur bro??? lol

and now y u said that mizzstarlight?? share the dirt lol. lol

i think some idiots shudda been too. u really kno wen ppl owe they lives to a faulty rubber.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 9:37 pm

Hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 pm

lol okie im sorry jus that somebody got me mad man. my bad.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:19 pm

lolzz...okiezz..
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:51 pm

I think it should be the woman's decision on whether or not she wants the child. Some people were talking about rape. Of course the woman wouldn't want to be reminded of what happened to them. If the woman does have the child and can't deal with it and gives the child up, the child will have to move from foster home to foster home. If living conditions are bad enough then they might even turn to drugs or alcohol. Of course this doesn't happen to every child that's in foster care but there's always that chance that something like this could happen.

Another issue for the woman could be that she's not financially stable and thus can't support the child and buy the things she needs for it. Every woman would have to deal with different circumstances. Some women might not have anyone to help them care for the child. Yes, some people might say that they could get a babysitter but that costs money.

Maybe a woman has an abusive husband and doesn't want to raise her child in that environment.

I think after a certain point in the fetus' devolopment however, an abortion shouldn't be done.

ok I'm gonna stop now... I feel like I'm typing a report lol.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:04 pm

I totally disagree with you Flame_Angel.

Quoted each of your paragraphs.

"I think it should be the woman's decision on whether or not she wants the child. Some people were talking about rape. Of course the woman wouldn't want to be reminded of what happened to them. If the woman does have the child and can't deal with it and gives the child up, the child will have to move from foster home to foster home. If living conditions are bad enough then they might even turn to drugs or alcohol. Of course this doesn't happen to every child that's in foster care but there's always that chance that something like this could happen."

My recommendation to this :
Its a sin to abort a baby. My saying to this is because even though a female has been raped she had no reason to abort this child. Whatever happens happened for a reason. Living under foster home is difficult yes, but we all have a mind of our own. Its up to the child if he or she wants to turn bad. They are many children these days living in rich homes and using drugs. So I made add I don't really see a situation here for the female who was raped.

"Another issue for the woman could be that she's not financially stable and thus can't support the child and buy the things she needs for it. Every woman would have to deal with different circumstances. Some women might not have anyone to help them care for the child. Yes, some people might say that they could get a babysitter but that costs money."

My recommendation to this:
If the young mother cannot afford to keep this child why not finding a good couple who cannot make babies and just give them the baby. Yes, foster home again but this is up to the mother to decide. She has to find a couple that could love this girl. Its her decision.
In addition, why not this young mother getting a job. Even as a sales person. The little money you get could help.

"Maybe a woman has an abusive husband and doesn't want to raise her child in that environment."

My recommendation to this:
An abusive husband? Why is this girl still living with an abusive husband? As long a man hit his woman she supposed to leave him with no regrets. Well, if she cannot afford living by herself why not having a job? It could help esp my point I made earlier.

Its a sin and shouldn't be done even if the woman was raped.
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 10:23 pm

Flame_Angel wrote:
I think it should be the woman's decision on whether or not she wants the child. Some people were talking about rape. Of course the woman wouldn't want to be reminded of what happened to them. If the woman does have the child and can't deal with it and gives the child up, the child will have to move from foster home to foster home. If living conditions are bad enough then they might even turn to drugs or alcohol. Of course this doesn't happen to every child that's in foster care but there's always that chance that something like this could happen.

Another issue for the woman could be that she's not financially stable and thus can't support the child and buy the things she needs for it. Every woman would have to deal with different circumstances. Some women might not have anyone to help them care for the child. Yes, some people might say that they could get a babysitter but that costs money.

Maybe a woman has an abusive husband and doesn't want to raise her child in that environment.

I think after a certain point in the fetus' devolopment however, an abortion shouldn't be done.

ok I'm gonna stop now... I feel like I'm typing a report lol.

you couldnt have said it better
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Smile same thing here
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 10:40 pm

She do have some important, sensible and important points. But to my understanding abortion is totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 9:47 am

Beverly89 wrote:
Its a sin to abort a baby. My saying to this is because even though a female has been raped she had no reason to abort this child. Whatever happens happened for a reason. Living under foster home is difficult yes, but we all have a mind of our own. Its up to the child if he or she wants to turn bad. They are many children these days living in rich homes and using drugs. So I made add I don't really see a situation here for the female who was raped.

It's never up to a child whether they turn bad. It's the influences that they grow up around that contribute to their personalities and it's also their life experience. A person just isn't born good or bad, I know you didn't say that but I'm just saying. What if the woman that was raped was a teenager. Having the child would mean that she has to stop going to school, at least until she has the child. This would interrupt her life and take away from her childhood. Some teens don't even go back to school after they have the child because they have to find a job to support it.

Beverly89 wrote:
If the young mother cannot afford to keep this child why not finding a good couple who cannot make babies and just give them the baby. Yes, foster home again but this is up to the mother to decide. She has to find a couple that could love this girl. Its her decision.
In addition, why not this young mother getting a job. Even as a sales person. The little money you get could help.

Yes, the woman could do that but this takes time and effort. A person can't just look at a couple and judge whether they're good or not. Getting a job that pays little money would mean that the woman has to work long hours to get the money that she needs because the minimum wage would not be sufficient to take care of all of her needs. This means more expenses because she would have to find a babysitter.

Beverly89 wrote:
An abusive husband? Why is this girl still living with an abusive husband? As long a man hit his woman she supposed to leave him with no regrets. Well, if she cannot afford living by herself why not having a job? It could help esp my point I made earlier.

Well, it's not always that easy to leave an abusive husband. Some of the woman are so hurt and degraded, their self esteem is so low that they can't leave... or are afraid to. They're not only wounded physically but psychologically. This one isn't just a scenario, it happened to my mother. She had an arranged marriage in Guyana. She didn't want to get married but she was forced to. After she came to New York she lived with my dad. She didn't have any family here for her, no one to support her. It was only after my grandmother and grandfather came from Guyana and my Grandfathers brother got us an apartment and talked to her that she was able to leave. She got stronger when she was able to talk to family and friends. Although we just lived with him until I was around 5 or 6 it messed me up, so I know how it feels to be a child stuck in that kind of environment. So, it's very easy to say that the woman should just leave, it's very different when you're actually put in that situation.

And with the whole foster care scenario, there can be a point in that childs' life when they want to know who their biological parents are. If this happens then the woman will be reminded by that horrible experience all over again.

Beverly89 wrote:
She do have some important, sensible and important points. But to my understanding abortion is totally wrong.

Thank you... well in the end we're all entitled to our own opinions. Once someone believes strongly in something, it's hard to change their minds about it.

angel_gurl wrote:
hmmmm I think that it is up to the woman and me? i wouldnt do it but i jus sayin it now . if i was placed in that position i might crack and go ahead and do it dispite the fact that i was rasied diffrently. but its the woman choice

I applaud you for admitting that.
Back to top Go down
ballinyouth88
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
ballinyouth88

Male

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 am

okay so these pics are a bit graphic but im just posting them to show u guys what the aborted embryo looks like if u guys have never seen it. these embryos are already on their way to development with hands and feet. i say only a murderer would go ahead and abort them. they look human like already thats why.

The first is an 8 week aborted embryo, the second a 9 week and the third a 10 week.
Abortion - Page 2 27-2
Abortion - Page 2 27
Abortion - Page 2 31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: General Discussions-