Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+16
Backstabber
Ivory Angel
Dee
googely
evileyes
darkpharaoh
Alladin
Flame_Angel
Areefa
ballinyouth88
AnGeL_EyeSz07
-andy-
angel_gurl
Aftermath
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing right now? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 11:06 pm

listening to sum oldies wit my shot of rum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 pm

Oh really miss nancy!shot of rum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 pm

pale .... umm don't beat me baba i'm pregnant with our lil baba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 pm

Yeah you pregnant and drinkng?i only beat u in bed u know dat no marks of voilence thou lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 11:40 pm

lol oh gossh

i'm pissed off and i'm still listening to my oldies
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm

talkin to my baba, posting on the forums and listening to my stomach growl... grrr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:11 pm

I just got home from work.I'm tired an i can't even move my feet my heads hurts so bad lol first day symptoms lol
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:53 pm

I just got home from picking up my sister from her new school. I can't believe she's so big already, she's going to secondary school. Now, I am just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm waiting on my baby her mom just called her an im watchin music video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 am

sitting here listening to my sad oldies and crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 8:04 am

today is my anniversary i stayed up whole night waiting for my baby but my baby left and never came back soo i guess i'm gonna go and get sum nice sleep
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 11:03 am

Talkin to my baba and drinking tea and thinking I have to finish my french home work. AND I was supposed to memorize something but I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:40 pm

i'm listening to akon and i'm drinking my pepsi i told my mom to buy cider because i can't drink no more beer or rum or vodka because my baby said soo lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Talking to my baby and taking off my shirt
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 4:49 pm

Still investigating about yahoo and the disconnecting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 5:30 pm

i'm talkin to my lovie dove and he talkin about he loosing his sight lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Talking to my sweetheart an she not feeling good she said she want the vitamin S lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 8:52 pm

lmao i'm not feeling good i'm vomitting and my belly huttin i'm feeling dizzy and like i feel cold inside but i'm sweating idk whats going on with me i never felt dis way before i just feel soo weak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:33 pm

I'm checkin ma mails an listenin to sme messed up song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 9:23 pm

i'm cussing out my mom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 pm

I'm grading my students books an talkin to ma wife:D
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Chatting on msn since my yahoo isn't working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 10:53 pm

asking myself where i went wrong in life to deserve what am goin through right now!Being lied to loving someone who lied to me about their identy typin dis tears fallin from ma eyes an i aint afraid to cry caus someone did dis to me
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 9:40 pm

Waiting for someone to come online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:25 am

Looking Back At Memories crying knowing that i have to go in a place where i don't have to cry no more a place where the pain in my heart will go a place more magnificent than anything in dis world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Socialize-
Jump to: