Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best SMS service?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viper
Egg
Egg

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-01

What is the best SMS service? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:07 pm

So far I think that the best SMS service is http://tourguyana.us/sms

the reason i think so is because u can send messages both from ur computer and cellphone easily. plus it only takes about 3 seconds for the message to go to ur phone.

and even tho they say that u have to put ur email address, u can put ur name or ur telephone number.

I think that guyanapalace's sms is too annoying to use. and the other sites dont allow u to send the sms from ur cellphone.

Anyways, what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 9:44 pm

I think all sms services are the same. I don't see your point, really I don't, sorry.
I maybe wrong because I only uses one place to send sms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 12:32 am

I Agreed with bev All are the same same sms you sending
Back to top Go down
viper
Egg
Egg

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 3:15 am

yea, u have a point, but when it comes to the fact that u can get to send msgs from ur mobile phone, well...that's much more convenient, and it also saves u credit. since the site i talked about is the only one that makes it really easy for u to send ur sms msgs via ur mobile phone or computer browser.

u might not agree or even care, but it seems that some people out there would rather send SMS msgs for free on their cell rather than pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 pm

viper, I've never tried sending free sms from a cell phone so I wouldn't know about that aspect of that. The sms link you provided is very straight forward and simple. No logging in required, no word limit on the message being sent, so I would have to say the one you posted is probably the best one (since it allows you to send SMS from your phone). I have tried a couple other sites, (won't name them here), but I would have to say the TourGuyana one seems to be the best so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 10:29 pm

Agreed with viper... All the other sms service is down right now not allowing you to get access from your mobile phones...I'm try this one viper
Back to top Go down
viper
Egg
Egg

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 3:36 am

well glad to know that 2 people share my opinion.
There was a recent update to the site that makes it easier for you to have instant conversations using ur cellphones for free.

but this all depends on if your friend has browsing enabled and is using the site also. i use it alot to chat with my gf and think it's very useful otherwise.

arent there other people in the forum other than the two of u guys? lol

cuz i didnt see anyone else answer as yet.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 4:32 am

Yea there's other people in the forums lol.. check the completely useless threads, that's where most of them hang out Smile
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 1:15 pm

I see your point there.

I'd like to apologise for my absence and there'll be more. I hardly be home. Most of my time is taken up with work and classes and of course with my friend. Inclusive, exams are close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 4:13 pm

lol Bev, don't apologise... I'm sure everyone else is busy with school and work as well, its understandable.

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between all the SMS lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 8:22 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best SMS service?   What is the best SMS service? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best SMS service?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: