Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary

Go down 
+2
Areefa
Alladin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male
Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 am

Students vomit, scream and shout of men in black chasing them
By Joe Chapman.
CALM was restored yesterday afternoon when pastors in Linden gathered at one of the churches in connection with an unwelcome situation which had threatened the well-being of more than a dozen students of the New Silver City Secondary School.

For the second time this week classes were

disrupted at the school in Linden where another batch of students complained of seeing strange things, vomiting and acting uncontrollably at times. Some complained of feeling unwell and collapsed into unconsciousness.

Some thirteen students from Forms One to Four ran from their classes, screaming, saying that they were being chased.

Teachers and education officials rushed them to a nearby church for prayers.

Last evening most of them were once again behaving normally, and a group of pastors spoke with them to see if they could determine what had happened.

Education officials in the Region have not commented on the matter, but are monitoring it closely.

The strange happenings at the school started Wednesday when some twelve students had to be sent home earlier than usual after complaining of feeling unwell.

Just before the lunch break yesterday, some students fell ill and started vomiting and complaining of violent headaches.

They screamed and said men in black were trying to hold them.

One girl wrote, “Kill! Kill!” on a sheet of paper, while another kept stabbing herself with a ruler.

Later, when the children became normal, they remembered nothing of what had happened.

They were examined by doctors at the Mackenzie Hospital, where they also had their blood tested.

ok am i the only 1 dat was freaked out abt dis? lol i find dis very odd..
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yuhmodaskunt
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:56 am

I read abt this... really wierd i know
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Yea that is a weird story... they were examined by doctors.... and? The results? Sounds like these students have been unknowingly (or knowingly) exposed to some kind of hallucinogenic drug... That's the only explanation I can think of. Where is this article from by the way?
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:44 pm

OMG that's weird and scary. I wonder what caused it.

Alladin wrote:
Teachers and education officials rushed them to a nearby church for prayers.
Instead of rushing them to a hospital??????
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 4:00 pm

I stopped reading the newspapers but I missed out.
First time I'm hearing this....weird. I'll might as well go up and see what this about....
Weird again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 4:17 pm

its from http://www.guyanachronicle.com/

when i first read abt this.. i remember when i was growin up in guyana.. the men in black chasin them reminded me "kecta man"

even thou i never actually seen 1...i remember my rents n other people used to talk abt them goin around in vans, dressed in black kidnappin kids..
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:42 pm

ppl dressed in blk use 2 kidnap Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 pm

haha yea yo dat was bak in the days..

er so i found out that slivertown sec. the area it is.. alot of people were killed there.. mainly indian's..
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Well ain't that some s--t.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Ain't it...lolz...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 pm

oh crap
Back to top Go down
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:15 am

lolz yea so i guess its jumbie.?...
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 am

o0o jumbie pale
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Jumbie lol.. I still say its some sort of chemical/drugs made them hallucinate, thats the only probable explanation I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:25 pm

lol yea ur prob. rite dee.. but now the question is.. who wud do sumthing like dis?

for sum odd reason.. dis story reminds.. me of jim jones.. story..
o well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary   Abnormal behaviour at Silver City Secondary Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Guyana-
Jump to: