Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats on your mind?

Go down 
+10
mizzstarlight
gtgyal14
CerebralAssassin
Areefa
Flame_Angel
Alladin
-andy-
Beverly89
Dee
redcabal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:41 pm

redcabal wrote:
Dee wrote:
changes...

What's sacrificed now...is worth the gains of the future Wink

ok wise one if u say so lol...

kev man you are getting so old Razz
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male
Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Dee wrote:
redcabal wrote:
Dee wrote:
changes...

Dee..my ankle injury will leave me but you are already old and that isnt going to change
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:00 am

Kev is na me turning 21 Razz

Been there.. done that... old man Razz

I'm wondering if I'll ever fully be caught up on my studies Sad
Hopefully this weekend *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:21 am

WHAT'S ON MY MIND...HMMM...WELL THE ONLY THING THAT IS ON MY MIND SINCE YESTERDAY, LASTNIGHT, UP TO NOW...IS THE GUY'S FACE THAT MUGGED ME YESTERDAY.
I WAS WALKING DOWN KING STREET GOING TO WORK (MY DAD LEFT EARLY SO I DIDN'T GET TO GO WITH HIM), IT WAS AROUND 7:25AM. I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC ON MY PHONE AND MY PHONE WAS IN MY JACKET POCKET. OUT OF NO WHERE A GUY WITH A BICYCLE RODE UP TO ME HIT ME ON MY TWO FOOT WITH HIS BIKE, STARTED TO BUST MY JACKET (ALL MY BUTTONS FROM MY JACKET WERE TORN OFF) AND HE SNATCHED MY PHONE. I WAS TERRIFIED. I WAS NOT IN A VERY PLEASURE CONDITION. THERE WAS THIS POLICE OFFICE BEHIND ME HOWEVER HE WAS IN CASUAL CHOTHES TRYING TO HIT THE GUY BUT HE FAILED THEN A TRUCK TRIED TO KNOCK THE GUY DOWN BUT INSTEAD HE HIT THE POLICE OFFICE (THANK GOD IT WAS NOT SERIOUS) THEN A LADY INFRONT OF MY STARTED RUNNING AFTER THE GUY ON THE BIKE BUT FAILED. HE RODE AWAY QUICKLY. I'M STILL TERRIFED. I DON'T WANT TO WALK ALONE EVER EVEN THO I LIKE WALKING ALONE JUST TO THINK. ANYWAYS, THAT'S WHAT ON MY MIND AT THE MOMENT AND IT JUST CAN'T COME OFF MY MIND.
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

Dee wrote:
redcabal wrote:
Dee wrote:
changes...

Why you don't wait yuh big rass eh Razz (raspberry)
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:26 am

Beverly89 wrote:
WHAT'S ON MY MIND...HMMM...WELL THE ONLY THING THAT IS ON MY MIND SINCE YESTERDAY, LASTNIGHT, UP TO NOW...IS THE GUY'S FACE THAT MUGGED ME YESTERDAY.
I WAS WALKING DOWN KING STREET GOING TO WORK (MY DAD LEFT EARLY SO I DIDN'T GET TO GO WITH HIM), IT WAS AROUND 7:25AM. I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC ON MY PHONE AND MY PHONE WAS IN MY JACKET POCKET. OUT OF NO WHERE A GUY WITH A BICYCLE RODE UP TO ME HIT ME ON MY TWO FOOT WITH HIS BIKE, STARTED TO BUST MY JACKET (ALL MY BUTTONS FROM MY JACKET WERE TORN OFF) AND HE SNATCHED MY PHONE. I WAS TERRIFIED. I WAS NOT IN A VERY PLEASURE CONDITION. THERE WAS THIS POLICE OFFICE BEHIND ME HOWEVER HE WAS IN CASUAL CHOTHES TRYING TO HIT THE GUY BUT HE FAILED THEN A TRUCK TRIED TO KNOCK THE GUY DOWN BUT INSTEAD HE HIT THE POLICE OFFICE (THANK GOD IT WAS NOT SERIOUS) THEN A LADY INFRONT OF MY STARTED RUNNING AFTER THE GUY ON THE BIKE BUT FAILED. HE RODE AWAY QUICKLY. I'M STILL TERRIFED. I DON'T WANT TO WALK ALONE EVER EVEN THO I LIKE WALKING ALONE JUST TO THINK. ANYWAYS, THAT'S WHAT ON MY MIND AT THE MOMENT AND IT JUST CAN'T COME OFF MY MIND.

*gasps* O_O you got jacked?! Damn...sorry to hear..well atleast you're at one peace instead of pieces cos i didn't want start cry up lol. Hard to believe they're still these idiots around...yuh shoulda went walkin with me or kevin or somebody cos we woulda buss the man head....wuh u feel god mek brick fuh? lol

On the real tho we're just glad you aight Smile
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:39 pm

redcabal wrote:
Beverly89 wrote:

*gasps* O_O you got jacked?! Damn...sorry to hear..well atleast you're at one peace instead of pieces cos i didn't want start cry up lol. Hard to believe they're still these idiots around...yuh shoulda went walkin with me or kevin or somebody cos we woulda buss the man head....wuh u feel god mek brick fuh? lol

On the real tho we're just glad you aight Smile

Addesh, u done know the was sort out fa he, is like these people dont exist when we walking the streets.. i taught all of them the dumb but they does catch sense..cause if we were there...was licks non stop...

But sorry to hear that Bev..hope that never happens again..

As For you Dee..

Ya old woman yah!!! the nah gone change...
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 am

Wow Bev I'm so sorry to hear that... I'm glad you are alright though and you didn't get hurt... I would be terrified in your position too...
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 am

I'm feeling very overwhelmed and stressed out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:50 am

Hey thanks....Dee, it was so horrible..I'm just happy that I am alive.

My trip to Linden: Going up to Linden was a splendid experience. I enjoyed every bit of it except the heat lolz (Kev and Ryan is it true most people up Linden have AC?) I didn't even get to call Kev and Ryan to tell them I am going up because I don't have their numbers anymore (pssst...give me back yall #z na) and I found out Sunday night that I was going up but I am so stupid I should have left Kev an offline. Sorry Kev. Linden highways, very nice. I love it! Too bad I didn't get to take out pictures, dammit.
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 am

o0o00o0o.

Pssst great cover ms. leer i'd say the same thing lol! j/p that's a shame tho Razz

This afternoon...
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:21 am

Beverly89 wrote:
Hey thanks....Dee, it was so horrible..I'm just happy that I am alive.

My trip to Linden: Going up to Linden was a splendid experience. I enjoyed every bit of it except the heat lolz (Kev and Ryan is it true most people up Linden have AC?) I didn't even get to call Kev and Ryan to tell them I am going up because I don't have their numbers anymore (pssst...give me back yall #z na) and I found out Sunday night that I was going up but I am so stupid I should have left Kev an offline. Sorry Kev. Linden highways, very nice. I love it! Too bad I didn't get to take out pictures, dammit.

AC in linden owned by most people <-- Nah, now thats just a sadden lie.. Shame..

Well it's good that you enjoyed yourself..

Sorry we didn't get to meet and you don't have any pics..

Maybe someday we'll meet...

Lolz.. Redd, sound like a power excuse deh nah Smile
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey hey guys....Redd u like start war naa lolz....I was gonna share my dark chocolate with u but NVM NVM....tsk tsk tsk

Kev....thats what I heard but other than that Linden is HEATED.

Next time I'll take my camera.
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Nah...they lied to you with the Ac thing, but the place is normally hot though...

The Ip Address # that i'll need to borrow some speed from this pc..

muhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am

ooh ok Kev

borrow eh? lolz....

If I should have coffee instead of tea this morning....
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 am

Get coffee Very Happy (its friday go crazy the weekend is here....yeszer)

My music!!!
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:07 am

How lastnight went....
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 pm

I can't really motivate myself to do anything right now...
Back to top Go down
janelle2610
Hatchling
Hatchling
janelle2610

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:52 am

wow bevvi im glad ur okayy <3333
ur on my mind now love
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Dee wrote:
I can't really motivate myself to do anything right now...

Lazzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!

The fun that i'll have this afternoon..
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:39 am

I'm wondering if I'll ever finish my homework...
I'm fighting this urge not to throw up.. dunno why I feel like this.. ick.. im so tired I wanna sleep but I have to finish my homework.

You are right Kev, I am lazy, lol.
Back to top Go down
redcabal
Wallababa
Wallababa
redcabal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

[gasps] dee maybe you have the dreaded women's "curse" lol O_O {theme song plays......oooo oooo 0000 0000 0000000}

Breakfast...
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Woman's curse? what is that now? Oh.. that Very Happy Hah yes why in fact I think I do have that Sad I am a lil pissed off.. I agreed to meet these two people.. sacrifice sleep to wake up 7 in the morning to come here... and they didnt show up...

I'm confused too..

And I'm still finishing off the homework from last night lol...
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

The images i placed on my supervisors faces today.. * Thanks To God *
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 am

School is kicking my ass right now.. I'm trying to figure out how to kick school's ass and catch up on my studies... Mad

EDIT: Ok I got a plan Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your mind?   Whats  on  your  mind? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats on your mind?
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next