Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's Smallest Mobile Phone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Administrator
Administrator
Orion

Male
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-03-03

World's Smallest Mobile Phone Empty
PostSubject: World's Smallest Mobile Phone   World's Smallest Mobile Phone EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 3:03 pm

Samsung is responsible for the world's slimmest mobile phone, a member of their Ultra Edition that is only 5.9 mm thick, but has never offered a mobile phone that was also very small overall. While most manufacturers have been focusing on the slimness of their handsets, some users are still interested in how small they are.

Touchmate, a subsidiary of the Quality Group of companies is now presenting the world's smallest mobile phone, the Diamond Cam Mobile TM-M800G. It measures as little as 3 x 9 cm and weighs just about 99 grams.

Despite its small size, it also packs the usual features, including a media player with support for MP3 and MP4 file formats, 128MB of internal memory that can be expanded through a T-Flash card slot, 1.3 megapixel camera and audio/video recorder.

“The Diamond Cam Mobile, currently available at all TOUCHMATE outlets, Sharaf DG, CompuMe and Computer Centre-Sharjah. Diamond Cam Mobiles, targeted at the fashionable crowd who want to stand out with a feature-loaded yet uniquely designed phone, are the first series of mobile phones that we plan to launch in the region. Our future plans include the introduction of newer models and strategic partnerships with more major mobile retailers across the GCC. We are confident that our expansion will be met with success”, said Vasant Menghani, managing director, Touchmate.

The handset is available in golden and silver black colors and comes encrusted with an authentic Swarovski diamond crystal, engraved with an elegant flower design, hence the name Diamond Cam Mobile. At purchase, it comes in an exclusive leather packaging and includes an extra battery. The mobile phone was released as part of a strategic bid to tap the growing mobile phone market, especially the IMEA region where Touchmate hopes to attract customers with a small and stylish handset that still offers great functionality.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/World-039-s-Smallest-Mobile-Phone-49704.shtml
Back to top Go down
madman
Egg
Egg
madman

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: World's Smallest Mobile Phone   World's Smallest Mobile Phone EmptyMon May 14, 2007 11:52 pm

heard of it ...... cool, but way to small fo me hands & too expensive on me poket
Back to top Go down
http://ralphiek.tk
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: World's Smallest Mobile Phone   World's Smallest Mobile Phone EmptyTue May 15, 2007 3:34 pm

Yea, I heard of it also....lolz..gonna match me good..cuz I lil piece! lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: World's Smallest Mobile Phone   World's Smallest Mobile Phone EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 11:23 am

cute but I don't think I would want a tiny phone like that lol I'd probably lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Smallest Mobile Phone   World's Smallest Mobile Phone Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Smallest Mobile Phone
Page 1 of 1