Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?

Go down 
+9
ballinyouth88
Rovin Gordon
Alladin
-andy-
Babylove_Annie
mizzstarlight
Areefa
Beverly89
Gavin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:28 pm

Lolz....Busted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:01 pm

Yes I think its very important for parents to talk about sex with their children...even though mine didnt lol. It makes children feel that they can open up to their parents about anything really.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Well Typed Nikita..
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:56 am

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
Yes I think its very important for parents to talk about sex with their children...even though mine didnt lol. It makes children feel that they can open up to their parents about anything really.

Yepp, that's true. Even though my parents never talked to me about sex I think parents should. I would feel really embarrassed if they did though lol. I think it's also important for parents to tell their kids what to do if another person touched or did something to them inappropriately because if something like that happens the child won't know what to do (and there are a lot of sick people out there). My parents never did this either but I remember Nikita's mom used to tell us if someone touched us somewhere to tell our parents or an adult.
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 am

yep angel thats true
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 12:39 pm

I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO TALK 2 UR CHILDREN ABOUT SEX BEFORE THEY FIND OUT FROM THE WRONG COMPANY
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 12:53 pm

Guyanasexygyal1 wrote:
I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO TALK 2 UR CHILDREN ABOUT SEX BEFORE THEY FIND OUT FROM THE WRONG COMPANY

I agree, I like how you said that. If parents don't talk to their kids about sex and they hear about it from friends then they can be misinformed or persuaded to have sex when they shouldn't. They might look at it as something they can do to have fun without looking at the consequences that can come with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 pm

Flame_Angel wrote:
Guyanasexygyal1 wrote:

I agree, I like how you said that. If parents don't talk to their kids about sex and they hear about it from friends then they can be misinformed or persuaded to have sex when they shouldn't. They might look at it as something they can do to have fun without looking at the consequences that can come with it.
yeah that was very well said Smile
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Guyanasexygyal1 wrote:
Flame_Angel wrote:
Guyanasexygyal1 wrote:

yeah that was very well said Smile

lol yup u all said it well cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm

lol yaaay
Back to top Go down
darkpharaoh
Kiskadee
Kiskadee
darkpharaoh

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 am

yes indeed...

is best mummy and daddy sit down with their kids and tell them about the birds and th ebees and the maribuntas dem...because it is an essential part of a child's upbringing that they be prepared for the challenges and situations that will face them. and since everybody shags sooner or later, is best the parents talk to their kids sooner rather than later. And talk to them as each stage of their growth happens, so they can monitor their activities.

After all we dont want the kids learning about th emaribuntas the wrong way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivory Angel
Hatchling
Hatchling
Ivory Angel

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:35 pm

It's best they discuss sex rather than have their kids go out and experiment and make a mess of their lives.
You find older generations having a wall blocking their communication channel where sex is concerned. It’s like they feel uncomfortable because they themselves didn’t have their parents talk to them about what sex entails and the after effects of your actions.
With the changes over the decades the moral fabrics of society is so threatened and more and more parents are realising that they have to overcome their fears of talking to their children… yes… fear. I think some parents are scared of talking, I am not sure why, whether it’s because they themselves are not educated enough on the topics surrounding sex or whether they feel their kids will know more than them.
Either way, it’s better to try and save yourself the trouble.
Back to top Go down
darkpharaoh
Kiskadee
Kiskadee
darkpharaoh

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?   Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 am

Ivory i think the traditional mindset is that sex is a taboo subject. Dont know how the hell parents can expect their kids to learn if they dont teach them. Sure kids pick up stuff on their own, but they also pick up the wrong stuff easily. Indeed it's best to save urself the trouble as a parent by educating ur child earlier on.

I wud ask parents who view sex as a taboo talk one simple question... how did they become parents?
Back to top Go down

Do u think Parents should discuss sex with their children ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: