Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspirations..

Go down 
+3
Beverly89
angel_gurl
Babylove_Annie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Inspirations.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 9:11 pm

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

-Marianne Williamson

I remember I was really depressed at one point and frustrated about my shyness and this girl I know left that quote in a comment on my xanga Smile (but I think she quoted it from a movie she saw).
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 9:27 pm

I like that quote. Very touching and sincere. I understood everything word in there and its totally true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
evileyes
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
evileyes

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 10:33 pm

that waz very touching
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 pm

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 12:53 am

dat was beautiful
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 8:56 am

Flame_Angel wrote:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

-Marianne Williamson

I remember I was really depressed at one point and frustrated about my shyness and this girl I know left that quote in a comment on my xanga Smile (but I think she quoted it from a movie she saw).

thats nice flame thanks for showing it to us
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:50 am

Ur welcome, yea it is beautiful. I had to find it and post it here cuz I think it's a great inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Hahhaha Candy nice

Annie....woww...very interesting..
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirations..   Inspirations.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspirations..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Love section-