Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories?

Go down 
+8
Aftermath
AnGeL_EyeSz07
angel_gurl
sweetkim
Areefa
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
ballinyouth88
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ballinyouth88
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
ballinyouth88

Male
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Memories?   Memories? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 pm

so much has passed for me i wish i could have it all again. share ur memories here.

i remember growing up in Elmont City, Long Island. I miss so much about that place. Green Acres being like 5 mins away we used to go there like every afternoon after school.
my grandfather used to take me and my cousin to Quebec every summer and there would be this gurl next door to my grandfathers sister house and we use to trouble she all the time.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:59 pm

Awww Tariq lolzz...

I could remember when I used to live in Canal. Wow, the best place to live. I used to go in the backdam everyday and climb trees. I even used to skip school and go there with my friends. Always in my shorts climbing some tree esp the cashew trees (best tree to climb).
I could remember the first time I climbed a coconut tree and fall on my butt..hehehe..
Had a load of fun. I even used to go swin at the backdam...lolzz..fun fun fun. Miss those times.

function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(strCallbackEvent, true, true);}if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;}}}}if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(event);}function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-coord-callback', 5, func);}function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-url-callback', 3, func);}function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
ballinyouth88
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
ballinyouth88

Male
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:01 pm

lol i remember how i beat up ammelia baifren christmas dai lol... haha omg i still cant get over the look on this n!gga face...
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:10 pm

lolzz..funny..

I could remember when my mother beat me and then she get blackout (seriosuly). My old lady beat the hell out of me. I was in the backdam and came home late..darn this lady beat me so badly..lolz.

function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(strCallbackEvent, true, true);}if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;}}}}if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(event);}function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-coord-callback', 5, func);}function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-url-callback', 3, func);}function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 1:36 pm

once i told my dad i wanted to have sex with enrique
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female
Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:39 pm

LOL u guyz funny

I remba when that little boy use to come over n kiss me, good days good days oh wait a minute he still does lol
Back to top Go down
sweetkim
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 5:25 pm

I could remember when I used to beat up Bev...well still do.
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female
Number of posts : 1297

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm

I remeber duckin skool to go roamin man and one time my fren skirt ga catch on some barb wire and lef a big hole and nun awe knew and it wasnrt until she was playin cute infront a some boys not to far up thee road from the fence that one a dem tell her boy did we lafff.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 7:51 pm

eheheh Areefa....
Lolz Candy.

I remember when I was in Prep B, I got 1st position so my friends and I decided to celebrate as we normally do every term and as we were walking we went down by the trench and I slipped and fell in..darn I was all wet...lolzz..my parents didn't beat me cuz I did well...hehehe

Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 8:31 pm

gurl that happen to me nuff times lol fa a while trench and me was best frens lol i used to fall in ride in get push in and all a dat
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:06 pm

lolzz..I had fun those days!
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:35 pm

I neva went near a trench without adult supervision lol
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 pm

lolzz you're kidding...Areefa!
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:45 pm

am not, am serious...... when i was smaller i was always careful n ficken tooo lol
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:49 pm

Everybody in there know I was a tomboy..hehee...had fun!!

Areefa when we meet I gonna throw u in a trench!
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:53 pm

OMG i might drown, i'm not a swimmer No
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:55 pm

lolzz..I'd be there to rescue you! Hehhehe..
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:58 pm

LOL well good u can throw meh
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 pm

Thank you...could hardly wait to meet you now...
Back to top Go down
Areefa
Powis
Powis
Areefa

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 pm

lol oh goodie
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 4:54 pm

I MISS NEW YORK SO MUCH. I would seriously move back anyday.
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 5:11 pm

areefa she want drown u and she want scare me in movies and tek pic of mi cryin....... now u seee why we gotta delay this meetin lol .
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Nikita i kno i love NY lucky fa me im livin not to far from it now Smile_
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 pm

well PSSSSSSSSSSSSH im livin in NY...lolz omg u jus gotta luv NY...every single part of it lol..upstate, Qnz, Manhattan, Long Island lol...dunt u jus luv NY? lol..yankee stadium, lol, Astroland lol, ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol hmmmmmmmmm lol i cant think of anything else rite now lol, o yes the christmas treeeee lol...wen im in NY sumtimez i get fed up of this place buh everytime im out of it lol i miss it like crazzzziiii lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female

Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories?   Memories? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 5:18 pm

uh huh we kno the feelin abd thamks fa rubbin it in Razz