Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Reads

Go down 
+6
angel_gurl
-andy-
ballinyouth88
Asho
mizzstarlight
Flame_Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Recent Reads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 6:16 pm

lolzz....Yes, there is a God u know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 am

well i wonder how come god grant you that miracle wen he gave me it last week huh?

so strange.....

Thieving miracles these days eh beverly
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 pm

God grant more than once miracle. Plus we both can get the same miracle..hehhe..just lucky.

Hey, the only thing I stolen in my life is my neighbour fruits on their tree...lolzz..
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 8:12 pm

I finished reading "It Happened to Nancy". It's sad Sad I won't give any more details than I already have though because I don't wanna mess it up for anyone that might read it.

Now I have one more to go "Almost Lost" by Anonymous and edited by the same editor.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 10:21 pm

I just recently read "Dying In The Dark." It's a pretty good book if you like mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 9:40 am

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
I just recently read "Dying In The Dark." It's a pretty good book if you like mysteries.

Oh yesh I member u told me about it when we were talking one day but I forgot the title lol. I wanna read it. I have to look for it when I get the chance.

I also have to look for a book titled "Push" written by Sapphire because my cousin said it's really good (and sad).

I never saw Memoirs of a Geisha but my cuzzie said the book is really good too so I gotta read that one.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 pm

Yup I heard Memoirs of Geisha is a great book. Another book I wanna read is "The Bronx Masquerade." I heard its an awesome book.
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 pm

right now im reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
because of certain events that have happened im not much into the book as i thought i would have been. but so far . its okay
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 7:14 pm

Ammi, I wanna read that one...!!
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 pm

Right now I'm reading The Bronx Masquerade which is a very good book and I'm about to start Frozen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 5:23 pm

I Bought This Book It's Called Heavier Than Heaven It's A Biography About Kurt Cobain.A heavy Metal musician It Was A book That Made Me Sit And Think About Stuff That Really Happened to him Kurt Cobain Had A Band Name Nirvana.i bought this book because i'm a very big fan of kurt he died he had a wife name courtney love which everybody know she killed him. Kurt Cobain songs Has All his emotion in it there's a song called smell like teen spirit,come as you are,rape me but in all those songs he put his heart into.if your a kurt cobain fan This Book Would Make You Know Everything.
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Wow..nice book there Nancy...
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 am

yup....Nancy Thats nice i can see u ppl love reading alot
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 11:32 am

Ahhh I gotta read some of these books lol. I'm surprised I actually did a lot of reading this summer, at least I did something productive.

I finished reading "Almost Lost". It's not really the diary of the boy, it's actually the taped sessions he had with his psychiatrist (who's also the editor of the book Beatrice Sparks). He was really depressed and he ran away from home and turned drugs and joined a gang.

Now I'm reading "The Husband" by Dean Koontz. It's really really good. It's about this guy who's wife is kidnapped for a ransom of 2 million dollars. The people that kidnapped his wife knows he can get the money even though he's just a gardner and he only has 11 thousand in the bank. He doesn't even know how he's going to get the money but they seem to have a plan for him. To show him that they're serious, when he gets the call about his wife they tell him to look across the street at a guy walking a dog and they shoot the guy in the head. It gets a lot more complicated as the details unfold but I don't want to give anything away.
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 9:10 am

flame is a readist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 1:35 pm

The Bible Is The Best BOOK
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 5:27 pm

right now im reading THE MEMORY KEEPERS DAUGHTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 6:16 am

a child called it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 7:38 pm

Macbett
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:27 am

Naked by David Sedaris
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Has anyone read Catcher In The Rye? (By J.D. Sallinger).. I just started reading it now, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm also still reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows lol... just started back with my reading
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:22 pm

Mrs Pharaoh wrote:
Has anyone read Catcher In The Rye? (By J.D. Sallinger).. I just started reading it now, I'll let you know how it goes.

Nope, not yet but I want to. Maybe over this vacation if I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
gtgyal14
Annakwa
Annakwa
gtgyal14

Female
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 1:21 am

for one more day by mitch albom

^^i dunt really read..but i juss loved this book..^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Reads   Recent Reads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Reads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: Entertainment :: Entertainment-
Jump to: