Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wife/Husband or Mom

Go down 
+11
ballinyouth88
mizzstarlight
Babylove_Annie
angel_gurl
melanee
Beverly89
Sagittarius_Prince
Orion
Administrator
Rovin Gordon
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male
Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Wife/Husband or Mom Empty
PostSubject: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 9:05 am

IF your Partner (Wife/husband) and you rmother were drowning and you had the choice to save only which one your love one would you save Question

Last edited by on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 3:39 pm

See you could always have another wife and everyone has to die, but between wife and mom, i'd save mom cause if it wasn't for mom you won't have been able to see earth, so for her doing that for you that is atleast what you could do for her.

< Hope this situation doesn't occur, cause i cant swim Very Happy > so all of them might have to drown Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 11:40 pm

I would choose my wife because my mother lived most of her life already and she had a love one thats why im am here. So it makes no sense giving up my love one for my mom who would die anyhow in a few years. Also if its a case where i have children i wouldn't want ot be the one to take their mom away form them, they need her. Anyhow i love my mother with all my heart an wish get myself into that situation. afro
Back to top Go down
Orion
Administrator
Administrator
Orion

Male
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 11:19 pm

"So it makes no sense giving up my love one for my mom who would die anyhow in a few years."

With All Respect, If Your Mom Read That She Would Probably Have A Heart Attack. Seriously, I Don’t Know How Someone Could Be So Ungrateful To The Woman That Carried And Suffered To Bring Their A$$ Into This World. You Forgetting She Could Have Got Raid Of You In A Dumpster Or Just Have You Aborted But She Didn’t. They Say You Can Tell How A Man Will Treat His Wife By The Way He Treats His Mother…I’ll Be Saving My Mother 1st Word Even If I’ll Have To Give My Life In Exchange For Her’s. They Will Always Be Another Woman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artists S » SIZZLA » Thank You Mama

Hey mama (ha) Hi mama (ha)
Oh my oh my
Oh mama don't cryyy
Thank U ..So I
Reachin out to all di mothers in di world
Sometimes just the way things are to be (yea)

Chorus

Thank U mama for the nine months u carried me through
All the pain an sufferin
No one knows the pressure you bare a just only you
Give you all my love oh yea
Thank U mama for the nine months u carried me through
All the pain an sufferin
No one knows the pressure you bare a just only you
It's my words and my utterin

Mama I would never let you down
I'll never go away
I'll always be around
You know why you do it
Such love that you found
I'm always gonna let you wear that crown
Through the roughest of times you maintain your count (eh)
I was your only (yea)
While shelterin me from the storm
And when its cold you wrap me in a towel so warm
Oh ma oh ma
I'm so glad I was born

Chorus

I'm gonna make u so proud
Such good son you have
You are the one who teaches me all the good from the bad
Even when the system keeps pressurin my dad
You got high hopes
Thanks be unto the most high Jah

Chorus

I'm a big man now that's something gold
Things you do to survive only jah he knows
Fiercely protecting us while watchin us grow
You been (oh) even when its on the down low
Work so hard to see us go to school
Blisters on your fingers so they cant take us for fool
I'm here for a purpose, I'm here to rule
Most high jah Rasta fari will see us through

Chorus

Now it's my turn to make life
I'm so mature
(u know) I got my kids and my wife and im positivley sure
I'm doing fine
And still can be so much more
You have prepared me for the future (my love you deserve)
You been doing your thing while others not knowing
But deep inside your heart mama you know where it was going
Can a mother lose her tender care for her child that she may showin
Some how your star keeps glowin

Chorus until fade
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:42 am

A person who chooses their wife over their mother would never make a great parent....a mother always forgives and loves so innocently....she would do all it takes just to give her children a good life...even if that means selling her body to send her kids to school...that's a mother.....she goes do bed with an empty stomach she don't mind as long as her children not starving....I love and worship my mother and IF i was a guy i would never choose my wife over my mom.....i could always remarry but i can't get another mother...

A guy who chooses his wife over his mom only one word word can describe him UNGRATEFUL ....mother is another form of God....Honor Thy Parents...
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:50 pm

What if you have two children one boy about five years old and one girl 13 years old.( Now reaching a difficult and apperently needs a mother which is very important) Would you deny them the chance to have a mother, just like you had besides you all your life. People don't get me worng i love my mother very much and if that situation should occur ( i wish it never happens to any one ) and i could give my life to save them both i would do that. On the other hand you guys need to respect my decision its what makes me unique afro
Back to top Go down
Orion
Administrator
Administrator
Orion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 1:24 am

Yes, Your Decision Does Make You "unique" Among Other Things... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:18 pm

**What if you have two children one boy about five years old and one girl 13 years old.( Now reaching a difficult and apperently needs a mother which is very important) Would you deny them the chance to have a mother, just like you had besides you all your life. People don't get me worng i love my mother very much and if that situation should occur ( i wish it never happens to any one ) and i could give my life to save them both i would do that. On the other hand you guys need to respect my decision its what makes me unique **

I want to know what you got to say about the entire statement Orion afro scratch
Back to top Go down
Orion
Administrator
Administrator
Orion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 1:46 am

Interesting Scenario That Is, But Like I Said, No Woman Can Take My Mother's Place...I'm Saving Her.
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 3:10 pm

cool bro afro
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius_Prince
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
Sagittarius_Prince

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 pm

to be honest.....i will be the one to drown because in order to save them both, i would have to drown and thats what i would do
Back to top Go down
http://www.qfdesigning.com
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 pm

Sagittarius_Prince

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be honest.....i will be the one to drown because in order to save them both, i would have to drown and thats what i would do

well i can think of any thing better prince i agree with your decision, if i had the choice to scrafice my self for both of them i would have done that afro
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius_Prince
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
Sagittarius_Prince

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 12:19 pm

yep thats what i would live for man and if it means giving my life to make their's 100% better and perfect, by all means i will do so bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.qfdesigning.com
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 9:38 pm

Frankly, I would have chosen my mother. I must agree that yeah ur mother is going to die sooner or later. And ur wife/husband is the love of ur life and u don't want to lose him/her, but only once u could get a mother. And u could get any amount of wife/husband. In addition, ur wife/husband is going to die sooner or later too. U'll never know when God's ready for u.
Back to top Go down
melanee
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Frankly I think I might die trying to rescue both of them. We all know you only get one mother fair enough. If you have kids wouldn't they want to see their mom since you only get one. You only get one dad too. When you get married you leave your parents home to go start yours. Your spouse automatically comes before your parents. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 12:08 am

melanee: Frankly I think I might die trying to rescue both of them. We all know you only get one mother fair enough. If you have kids wouldn't they want to see their mom since you only get one. You only get one dad too. When you get married you leave your parents home to go start yours. Your spouse automatically comes before your parents.

Finially someone who see thinks the way i see it afro
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 6:04 pm

So what if u tried saving both of them but unfortunately, u coudn't, something in the midst happened. Then all 3 of u died. Isn't it possible u try and save one and if u could then u save the other?
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 12:04 am

Well if all three of us die then that would be rather sad not to mention your children losing mom dad and grand at the same time. Devastating!!! afro
Back to top Go down
angel_gurl
Macaw
Macaw
angel_gurl

Female
Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 am

Shocked I'd try to save both of them it would be hard for me to choose between the one i love and mi momma. Sad LEts hope some miracle occurs and i save both even if i have to lose my life yeah den
Back to top Go down
Babylove_Annie
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
Babylove_Annie

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 12:05 pm

i said it b4 n i agree wid kevin......i'll save my mom also...there r many other fishes in da sea..lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://yours-only-annie.hi5.com
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 1:48 pm

Its a good thing i don't have to marry you, knowing that you leave me to die after i gave you all my love affraid afro

You guys see this thing the wrong way, surely none can love you like your mothers does. Her love is strange but helps you to turn out good in the end. Now the person that loves more than our mother is God ( Other persons can love us more than our mother but we are certain about God) and in his word he sadi" Therefore shal a man leave his mom and clin unto his wife" which clearly shows two thing 1. Mother prepares us for our spouse 2. Sooner or later we have to learn without a mother. Our mothers had to leave their homes to makes us at least mine own did and when she left she didn't take her mother with that doesn't mean she don't love her. Plus if we don't leave then how can mankind go on. If everyone decided to save their mom thinking that they can always find another partner which their mother clearly spend half of their life trying to prepare them for that would be so unwise, since the pperson you choose to be your husband or wife is suppose to be the most special one in your life who can't be replace by any.
I can even put my self in the place of being a dad where my son have to save me or his wife and i can assure i wouldn't make the decision hard for him, bcause ain't no way i am going to watch him destroy his life to save mine, and when he remember me he must always remember how i gave him the chance to experience what i had already been through. afro
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:49 pm

I totally agree with Rovin Gordon. That surely made sense.
Back to top Go down
Babylove_Annie
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
Babylove_Annie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:51 pm

HONOR THY PARENTS!!
Back to top Go down
Babylove_Annie
Rain Bird
Rain Bird
Babylove_Annie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:54 pm

arite i must agree there rovin u got a POINT,but wud ur wife do the same if she had 2 choose u or her mom??
Back to top Go down
Rovin Gordon
Fire Bird
Fire Bird
Rovin Gordon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 2:57 am

Well the way i wonuld treat my wife i am pretty sure she would do everything in her power to keep me Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Husband or Mom   Wife/Husband or Mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife/Husband or Mom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Love section-
Jump to: