Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Secret Empty
PostSubject: The Secret   The Secret EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:16 am

Well Today I Dont Know Why But I Woke Up Feeling Depressed And Sad And Everything Was Just Horrible For Me So I Went On This Spell Site And It Said Something About "The Secret" That Changes Everybody Life I Got Curious I Wanted To Know What Is This Secret Millions And Millions Of People Is Talking About Soo It Said Oprah Had A Show About It I Checked It Out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4691729217314896325&hl=en

A persons right to life means to have the free and unrestricted use of all the things which may be necessary to his fullest mental, spiritual and physical unfolding – in other words, his right to be rich”.
~ Wallace D. Wattles ~

The Secret To All Sucess Is THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Energy Is Everything All the things around us are of material substance and that material substance is actually impulses of energy

The Law Of Attraction Is The Most powerfull Law In The Universe Using This Law Can Change Your Life Forever What we do is we attract into our lives the things we want and that is based on what we're thinking and feeling

The Secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

The Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret   The Secret EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:23 pm

The whole concept of that seems so abstract/vague, but it makes sense in a general sort of way. Trying to maintain a positive atmosphere in your life and tuning out negative thoughts is of course a benefit to both your health and mental well being. It seems pretty cool though, I watched a bit of the Oprah video. One of the guys on the show mentioned a quote about happiness, reminds me very much of a famous Gandhi quote: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Everyone is always searching for the answer to success, or at least trying to market it anyway. "The Secret" thing looks interesting though, I will look into it.
Back to top Go down

The Secret
Page 1 of 1