Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what ticks you off?

Go down 
+23
gtgyal14
Snoopy Snoop
redcabal
CerebralAssassin
gtgyal4life
Dee
Ivory Angel
sexysaveena
darkpharaoh
evileyes
Alladin
-andy-
Flame_Angel
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Asho
Babylove_Annie
Anna
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
Aftermath
angel_gurl
Areefa
ballinyouth88
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

what ticks you off? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:56 am

mondays
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 9:35 am

michael jackson haters
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:01 am

When someone lies to you, you prove to them that they were lying and they can't accept their mistake and apologize.

When "grandmothers" talk bad about their granddaughters and their own daughters for no good reason and then are nice to them in their faces thinking that they don't know anything.

When people ruin other people's lives and reputations because they're looking for pity from other people. When they make their lives seem like a living hell and cause problems for themselves just so other people can feel bad for them.

The fact that there's only so much a person a person can take before they lose it, God should've made the BS limit higher Sad
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male
Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:47 am

When the pain and the suffering seems endless.

People who claim they could relate when they've never been through it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 12:30 pm

To see people suffering and in pain

And hey Christina just hang in there babez it's all gonna be alright
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 12:55 pm

Flame_Angel wrote:
When someone lies to you, you prove to them that they were lying and they can't accept their mistake and apologize.

When "grandmothers" talk bad about their granddaughters and their own daughters for no good reason and then are nice to them in their faces thinking that they don't know anything.

When people ruin other people's lives and reputations because they're looking for pity from other people. When they make their lives seem like a living hell and cause problems for themselves just so other people can feel bad for them.

The fact that there's only so much a person a person can take before they lose it, God should've made the BS limit higher Sad

Sad I wrote back to you in the message hun. I hope you got it
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 12:56 pm

People who like to talk name
Back to top Go down
CerebralAssassin
Spurwing
Spurwing
CerebralAssassin

Male
Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Hypocrites and self centered *************
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 5:15 pm

people who are so insecure about their God damn relationship
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:23 pm

ANYWAYSZZZZ....

People who lack common sense
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 pm

mizzstarlight wrote:

Well maybe if there werent manwhores and girls who are s.l.u.t.s out there trying to take peoplesz gfs and bfs, then pplz wont have to be insecure lol!
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:51 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

Well maybe if there werent manwhores and girls who are s.l.u.t.s out there trying to take peoplesz gfs and bfs, then pplz wont have to be insecure lol!

o wow im tryna take vishal now o wow..somebody sends u a text message ur automatically a ***** if u reply ... nikita seriously you need to read between the lines cause u dont know half of the thingss going on ...and vishal is my friend and only my friend..im all the way in new york..ur closer to him than i am...how in Gods name can i try to take him away through a computer and phone lines? im really sorry but you've misunderstood this entire thing and like how many times ive told vishal i shud stop talking to him cause idk how many times ive cause arguments between u guys and well he keeps telling me its okay but it looks like its not
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:55 pm

anyways the last thing i want is for him to have a messed up relationship because of me so next time he texts me or tells me to call him i'll completely ignore him and maybe all his friends of the opposite sex is gonna be nice enough to do that too
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm

People who are quick to find faults in others without realizing their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:29 pm

Whoa this Colum is hottttttt!!!

Ummm A hottt day
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:39 pm

mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

o wow im tryna take vishal now o wow..somebody sends u a text message ur automatically a ***** if u reply ... nikita seriously you need to read between the lines cause u dont know half of the thingss going on ...and vishal is my friend and only my friend..im all the way in new york..ur closer to him than i am...how in Gods name can i try to take him away through a computer and phone lines? im really sorry but you've misunderstood this entire thing and like how many times ive told vishal i shud stop talking to him cause idk how many times ive cause arguments between u guys and well he keeps telling me its okay but it looks like its not

Reply in what? a lil hoeish way that u think is being "friendly?" U like to have a lot of "close friends" dont you? U know what? I dont have time to argue. Lemme stop. Go find some friends in NY instead of meeting pplz miles away from u online and trying to be close friends with them. 1.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 pm

mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

oohh an you've been tryin to get with vishal ever since. Having ur display pic up as his pic and crap a few months ago....then ur gonna tell me dat "ooohh we're just really close friends." I'm not stupid...I have a brain. Go get a life and try to find a man in NY.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:48 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07, there is a Private Messaging feature, please make use of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:48 pm

When girls be fighting an they guy really a flirt an they just listening to one side but they do know both side has a story.But enough said blinded by love they bring down their status an in the end they look shameful an bitchy
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:51 pm

jumping to conclusions again. lol. go ask vishal and put him on a tight spot now whose the one who messages who and whose the one who texts who and whose the one who calls who complaining to who about their girlfriend. then ask him whose the one who tells him to go complain to his girlfriend and not me. like wth the other night wen u guys were arguing i told him to call u bak cause he kept calling me wen u were texting him. and while ur at it maybe u'll want to think over all the things he told u and all the things he does cuz honestly wen the truth comes out i dont think theres gonna be an asylum to take u in cause trust me u'll need one. im not saying i know him more than u. im just saying i know somethings that you dont. and i dont know what type of guy is gonna be callin his girl a **** behind her back. and as i said im sorry for anything i caused between u two .
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:53 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

oohh an you've been tryin to get with vishal ever since. Having ur display pic up as his pic and crap a few months ago....then ur gonna tell me dat "ooohh we're just really close friends." I'm not stupid...I have a brain. Go get a life and try to find a man in NY.

OKAI I HAVE BEEN TRYNA GET WITH VISHAL?
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GUYANESEZONE WEDDING AND LITTLE MSN KIDS.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:55 pm

mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

whattttevvverrrr hoeebaggg What a Face
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:00 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

come on
your vocabulary is that limited?
honestly for a such a nice girl you're acting frikin stupid.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:08 pm

mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:

come on
your vocabulary is that limited?
honestly for a such a nice girl you're acting frikin stupid.

haha u know what i called u is true dats y u didnt even try to defend yourself. Wooo. Anywaysz...
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:11 pm

ANYWAYSZ....

stupid final exams get me mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

what ticks you off?
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Socialize-
Jump to: