Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what ticks you off?

Go down 
+23
gtgyal14
Snoopy Snoop
redcabal
CerebralAssassin
gtgyal4life
Dee
Ivory Angel
sexysaveena
darkpharaoh
evileyes
Alladin
-andy-
Flame_Angel
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Asho
Babylove_Annie
Anna
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
Aftermath
angel_gurl
Areefa
ballinyouth88
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

what ticks you off? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:15 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
mizzstarlight wrote:
people who are so insecure about their God damn relationship

Well maybe if there werent manwhores and girls who are s.l.u.t.s out there trying to take peoplesz gfs and bfs, then pplz wont have to be insecure lol!

o wow im tryna take vishal now o wow..somebody sends u a text message ur automatically a ***** if u reply ... nikita seriously you need to read between the lines cause u dont know half of the thingss going on ...and vishal is my friend and only my friend..im all the way in new york..ur closer to him than i am...how in Gods name can i try to take him away through a computer and phone lines? im really sorry but you've misunderstood this entire thing and like how many times ive told vishal i shud stop talking to him cause idk how many times ive cause arguments between u guys and well he keeps telling me its okay but it looks like its not

oohh an you've been tryin to get with vishal ever since. Having ur display pic up as his pic and crap a few months ago....then ur gonna tell me dat "ooohh we're just really close friends." I'm not stupid...I have a brain. Go get a life and try to find a man in NY.

OKAI I HAVE BEEN TRYNA GET WITH VISHAL?
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GUYANESEZONE WEDDING AND LITTLE MSN KIDS.

whattttevvverrrr hoeebaggg What a Face

come on
your vocabulary is that limited?
honestly for a such a nice girl you're acting frikin stupid.

haha u know what i called u is true dats y u didnt even try to defend yourself. Wooo. Anywaysz...

wth some girl talks to a guy and shes a HOEEEEEEEEEEBAG??????? wtf???????u dont even know me so pleasee dont be friking talking crap .so what do u call a guy that says he has a girl but flirts with how many girls???????what do u call a guy who calls some girl and tell her oh hes frikin pissed cause his girlfriend didnt enjoy sucking his WHAT? who refers to his girlfriend as a miss goody two shoes and be like that frikin sucks ??????and im stuck wondering what the hell is wrong if ur girlfriend is a miss goody two shoes???i dont care if vishal gets mad at me for all of this but i cant stand this crap anymore. him telling me crap and you believing i want him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 pm

lol! ^^imma just laff dat off cuz whatever ur trying to lie and say missy is not real. Did u enjoy gettin pregnant by some gay guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Whoa tonight is hottt!!

Anywayzzzz girls stop ease it mamies....Cause Theres two side to every story an nikita sweetie i think u only heard one s o go go alil check an you gonna find out an when yo do baby its not gonna be nice i know for a fact
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
ANYWAYSZ....

stupid final exams get me mad

Then maybe you should be studying instead Wink
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:28 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
lol! ^^imma just laff dat off cuz whatever ur trying to lie and say missy is not real. Did u enjoy gettin pregnant by some gay guy?

okai its not real yeah whatever i have RECOREDED PHONE CONVERSATIONS of me and vishal for reference. ask him what he was telling me last night wen u texted him n told him u were tryna call him and then he texted u bak n told u he was talking to his uncle i think? and why he was freaking out and didnt wanna talk to me anymore cause he heard wen i put the thing on n he was like he knows what im up and i had to lie and tell him i made a mistake. anyways im done. and for once u shud just close your ears and everything and open your eyes
and getting pregnant by a gay guy????? no nikita if the guy is gay how can i get pregnant by him?????hello gay guys?
if you're talking about if i enjoyed the fact that i found out that my ex boyfriend eventually turned out to be gay...no i didnt...now u see the truth really does hurt but atleast some of us are not ashamed to admit it. after this im gonna ignore you and all your little "your such a ho cause you talk to my man " talks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:34 pm

AnGeL_EyeSz07 wrote:
ANYWAYSZ....

stupid final exams get me mad

I think you ought to be studying than saying half things that aint true an you aint know the other half babes so plz study pass ur exams make ur self an family proud... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:08 pm

playa's!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 am

My thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 am

golf
Back to top Go down
sexysaveena
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
sexysaveena

Female
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:45 am

This Thread is very entertaining lolll

Too much rain ahhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexysaveena
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:35 am

what ticks me off??

When people go too far saying things that would embarrass other people and bring their reputations down. Regardless of whether or not things are true, the people on Guyanesezone don't know what is true or not and they will start to make judgements and spread things (even though they know they don't know the whole story). It's interesting that some people don't have an immediate connection to a problem but they still have a lot to say and a lot to contribute. I mean if someone's all the way in Guyana, they know everyone concerning the problem from a forum, everyone's in the states, what's the need to open your mouth and say anything? (Sorry Jay, I'm just saying, what you said to Nikita can apply to yourself as well and I'm not trying to start an argument or anything with you. I'm just saying, there are THREE sides to the story in this case, if you haven't spoken to Nikita or Vishal then you don't have the whole story either.) This should be between Nikita, Vishal and Ammelia. It's their problem. You don't see me getting involved (except for this little post of course).

That said, you guys need to discuss this in a private chat or private messaging or something before anyone gets any more hurt. Discussing it here will just get other people talking more about something that they have nothing to do with. I've always believed if a couple is having a problem it should be between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:59 pm

when keke dont call me in a whole friggen day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Flame_Angel wrote:
what ticks me off??

When people go too far saying things that would embarrass other people and bring their reputations down. Regardless of whether or not things are true, the people on Guyanesezone don't know what is true or not and they will start to make judgements and spread things (even though they know they don't know the whole story). It's interesting that some people don't have an immediate connection to a problem but they still have a lot to say and a lot to contribute. I mean if someone's all the way in Guyana, they know everyone concerning the problem from a forum, everyone's in the states, what's the need to open your mouth and say anything? (Sorry Jay, I'm just saying, what you said to Nikita can apply to yourself as well and I'm not trying to start an argument or anything with you. I'm just saying, there are THREE sides to the story in this case, if you haven't spoken to Nikita or Vishal then you don't have the whole story either.) This should be between Nikita, Vishal and Ammelia. It's their problem. You don't see me getting involved (except for this little post of course).

That said, you guys need to discuss this in a private chat or private messaging or something before anyone gets any more hurt. Discussing it here will just get other people talking more about something that they have nothing to do with. I've always believed if a couple is having a problem it should be between them.

I aint starting an arguement or anything with you either babes but i saw something for myself so thats why i can make my input...it was enough for my eyes and not once but many times. Anyway thats their problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 5:44 pm

when girls talk to my husband and he talks to them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Now if this is between these three, then let them resolve their issues in private. What's the need to open your mouth and say anything in the first place, knowing very well that other people can and will be reading it? This is a public forum, so remember, when you post your personal problems on a public forum, you're inviting everybody into your personal life. If you don't want other people getting involved, then don't post all your personal drama online for everyone to see. And if you continue to do so, it just looks like you are doing it for attention. Now we all get in heated debates and lose our cool at some point or another, especially when the attacks are personal, so lets move on now folks.
Back to top Go down
gtgyal4life
Towa Towa
Towa Towa
gtgyal4life

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:04 pm

nappy hair!!!grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollamy

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:24 pm

my bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 12:19 pm

Boredism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 1:25 pm

ungratful people
Back to top Go down
gtgyal4life
Towa Towa
Towa Towa
gtgyal4life

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:09 pm

the effin government at times!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollamy
Dee
Dee

Female

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 12:06 am

people who does make fun of my childen... grrr...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am

People who are not stupid but choose to act stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:24 am

teletubies
Back to top Go down
sexysaveena
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
sexysaveena

Female
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 7:21 pm

OMG@NANCY!! Twisted Evil YOU BETTER MAKE TELETUBIE UN TICK YOU OFF NOW!! Twisted Evil

People who dislike teletubiess!!argggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexysaveena
gtgyal14
Annakwa
Annakwa
gtgyal14

Female
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 10:20 pm

wen i get my fone taken away n' those stupid telemarketer ppl who callsz ur fone like a hundred timesz fuh sum stupid crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ticks you off?   what ticks you off? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

what ticks you off?
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Socialize-
Jump to: