Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being nice

Go down 
+9
brukup
-andy-
Flame_Angel
angel_gurl
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
Areefa
ballinyouth88
Anna
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

being nice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 pm

ohh please saveena i'm a good gyal
Back to top Go down
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male
Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:04 pm

hmm well i always cheer up my fam/frens when their sad..or sumthing is wrong.. always help people..

1 day i was walkin.. n there was dis lady.. n her child sittin on the ground.. beggin for money.. n i only had a $10 wit me.. n i needed money also for the bus.. to get home.. but i deiced to give her all the money i had.. coz she needed more than i did. n i just walked home..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yuhmodaskunt

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm always doin good for people...Always cheerin them up when they sad or depressed. i help my neighbour built a house for this old lady that her house fell down...

And i give to the needy
Back to top Go down
mizzstarlight
Red-Billed Toucan
Red-Billed Toucan

Female
Number of posts : 2837
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:06 am

Alladin wrote:
hmm well i always cheer up my fam/frens when their sad..or sumthing is wrong.. always help people..

1 day i was walkin.. n there was dis lady.. n her child sittin on the ground.. beggin for money.. n i only had a $10 wit me.. n i needed money also for the bus.. to get home.. but i deiced to give her all the money i had.. coz she needed more than i did. n i just walked home..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg thats sooo sweeet of u
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatderass.com

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 7:00 am

i went on liberty ave and i saw this lady and i gave her my last dollar Sad lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 12:54 pm

I give my cousin my new brand new Fitted Cap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:21 am

i gave my glass of water and i cook food for her Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:41 am

Once I gave a bunch of elderly people in this old folks home prune juice to drink lol.... oops wrong thread Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:02 am

lmao lol omg hahahaha

when my friends are sad they could always count on me to make them happy
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 pm

Alladin wrote:

It's nice trying to help out the homeless but sometimes u have to watch for signs to show that they really are homeless and need the help. Sometimes people just want to take advantage of kind hearted people. There's this man and lady that sit down (usually they sit there sleeping) with a cup begging for money by my college and they have a sign that says they're homeless... YET the woman has a leather coat and manicured nails and they're always wearing different clothes on the different days that I see them. Sometimes if someone is too nice they won't notice that.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:27 pm

That reminds me of this guy here who hangs out at the shopping mall parking lot everyday... He comes up to people walking out of the grocery store saying "Oh hi there, I forgot my wallet at home, could you lend me a buck or two for lunch". Stupid guy tried to pull that trick on me a couple months ago. He tried to pull his little trick on me on two different occasions before. As soon as I said "no" he just went away quickly.. probably to find some vunerable old lady would actually would give him money. I can imagine how much he makes in a day.
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:56 pm

Mrs Pharaoh wrote:
That reminds me of this guy here who hangs out at the shopping mall parking lot everyday... He comes up to people walking out of the grocery store saying "Oh hi there, I forgot my wallet at home, could you lend me a buck or two for lunch". Stupid guy tried to pull that trick on me a couple months ago. He tried to pull his little trick on me on two different occasions before. As soon as I said "no" he just went away quickly.. probably to find some vunerable old lady would actually would give him money. I can imagine how much he makes in a day.

That's horrible, instead of trying to go and find himself a job he takes advantage of people. It gets me mad when people do things like that because they don't know how hard someone has to work for their money Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
gtgyal4life
Towa Towa
Towa Towa
gtgyal4life

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:17 pm

making people smile and laugh and just being there and helpful for people around you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollamy
sexysaveena
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
sexysaveena

Female
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 7:34 pm

I cheered my cousin up today cause she was all down like crap crying because of this guy!!!but shes fine cause hes not worth it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexysaveena
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being nice   being nice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

being nice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2