Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christianity (Defeated no way!!!!)

Go down 
+2
Alladin
Rovin Gordon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alladin
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
Alladin

Male
Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Christianity (Defeated no way!!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christianity (Defeated no way!!!!)   Christianity (Defeated no way!!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 3:50 am

i agree wit u!

Flame_Angel wrote:
Rovin Gordon wrote:
Christianity is the most discriminated religion and has constantly been attacked over ages. People all over the world has tried to prove Christianity wrong but has not been able to do so,. They wrote stories and perform various speeches to persuade people to switch from christinity, they say its wrong because they can explain the theory of the bible. One example is the Da vinci Code which stated that Jesus had a wife and a child can you believe. But God has never failed to prove all of these theories wrong here we will reverse every thing that sadi wrong about christianity:afro:

Well I definately don't agree with your statement that Christianity is the most discriminated religion because of the fact that it's one of the most widely practiced religions. I would consider Islam to be more discriminated against, especially because of terrorism around the world today which is considered to be closely linked to muslims.

As for persuading Christians to switch to another religion, Christians have done the same thing to other religions and people. Think back to what was done to the Native Americans. It was either they converted to Christianity or died. They had to give up their culture and way of life... not to forget the fact that their land was taken away from them.

Beverly89 wrote:
Interesting Alladin.

I think this world should have been better without religion!

I don't think that the world would be a better place without religion. It's true that most of the wars around the world were started because of religion but when you think about it religion is a way to keep social order. Many people don't do things because they think it's a sin. If they had no fear of being chastised for their actions then people would do whatever they wanted, despite the fact that it could hurt other people. Also, religion gives people hope that there is something better out there.

Don't want to get too much into this discussion. Just wanted to say that much.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yuhmodaskunt

Christianity (Defeated no way!!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: Religion-
Jump to: