Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortion

Go down 
+13
evileyes
-andy-
Flame_Angel
ballinyouth88
angel_gurl
Ivory Angel
Babylove_Annie
Rovin Gordon
Areefa
Alladin
Gavin
mizzstarlight
Beverly89
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 pm

I quit blaming myself. My mother talked with me and her parents and I had a good conversation. Infact, I was there right beside all the time however, she just ignored me.
I wish she had just call me and talk to me about this.

"N.B : Protected sex, try to stick with one person and not go around the place with everyone."

Including to that, you sure use condoms, however condoms r not 100% safe but it help.

As people normally say, abstain or use a condom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 12:28 pm

Abortions are wrong from my point of view an from how i was brought up...Abortions are wrong in the sight of god.The child is innocent he/she deserves a life..no one have the right to doubt that child's destiny.
If you know your not ready to be a mom or dad dont go having unprotected sex!
Sex isn't about biggin up or anything it should be between two people who love an understands eachother an who want to spend their rest of lives together.
Even if your pregnant ladies all guys ain't perfect but a child can change theirs lives...some guys are stupid an ignorant admitted!lol
Nobody is perfect people make mistakes.
A child is a gift from god caus many ppl can't have children an they pray an hope an pray god will bless them with one.

To da Fellas
Fellas if you get your girl pregnant dont walk out on her an leave her in dat situation all by herself.that's the time she needs you most.I know it's a difficult situation where you'll be panicing but eventually you see that it's not that bad.you just gotta try and look ahead thats not the end of the world.
It may seem so but it isn't before you make things worse try to look on the bright side and make a aim that you gonna be a role model to ur child even if u aren't a good person but i believe in changes.
Make a aim to change ur life style
Hey your girl isn't to blame for gettin pregnant you are much to blame so accept the fact an face reality.

ABORTIONS ARE WRONG AND IT SHOULD BE STOPPED
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Well typed.
I must say atleast there are a few men who knows about life and its consequences.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 pm

Well yeah bev
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:52 am

Jay_$GuyaneseShatta$ wrote:
Abortions are wrong from my point of view an from how i was brought up...Abortions are wrong in the sight of god.The child is innocent he/she deserves a life..no one have the right to doubt that child's destiny.
If you know your not ready to be a mom or dad dont go having unprotected sex!
Sex isn't about biggin up or anything it should be between two people who love an understands eachother an who want to spend their rest of lives together.
Even if your pregnant ladies all guys ain't perfect but a child can change theirs lives...some guys are stupid an ignorant admitted!lol
Nobody is perfect people make mistakes.
A child is a gift from god caus many ppl can't have children an they pray an hope an pray god will bless them with one.

To da Fellas
Fellas if you get your girl pregnant dont walk out on her an leave her in dat situation all by herself.that's the time she needs you most.I know it's a difficult situation where you'll be panicing but eventually you see that it's not that bad.you just gotta try and look ahead thats not the end of the world.
It may seem so but it isn't before you make things worse try to look on the bright side and make a aim that you gonna be a role model to ur child even if u aren't a good person but i believe in changes.
Make a aim to change ur life style
Hey your girl isn't to blame for gettin pregnant you are much to blame so accept the fact an face reality.

ABORTIONS ARE WRONG AND IT SHOULD BE STOPPED

It's nice to see that there are some guys that have this view and are willing to take responsibility for their actions.
Back to top Go down

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 11:56 am

aww my baby is special like that i love my husband
Back to top Go down
sexysaveena
Blue Saki
Blue Saki
sexysaveena

Female
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 11:59 pm

Jay is very sensible to these situations and his knowledge towards them is amazing!He's so loving an kind.Jay is the best brother ever and friend anyone could ever have.I'm thankfull
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexysaveena

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 am

aww yeah putty cyat soo true my baby is da best and i thank god everyday that he's my husband

stop showing off now lol

I ain't showing off i am what i am Very Happy

I ain't showing off i am what i am
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 3:06 pm

What about in the cases of rape/incest? Is abortion not just in these cases? What if a 9 year old girl is raped and then becomes pregnant. She's putting both her life and the foetus at risk... is it not just in cases such as this?

Jay makes some good points, if you look at life in terms of people being "destined" to live... but the problem is not everybody believes that life is written in the stars.
Back to top Go down
Flame_Angel
Humming Bird
Humming Bird
Flame_Angel

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 10:27 am

Mrs Pharaoh wrote:
What about in the cases of rape/incest? Is abortion not just in these cases? What if a 9 year old girl is raped and then becomes pregnant. She's putting both her life and the foetus at risk... is it not just in cases such as this?

Jay makes some good points, if you look at life in terms of people being "destined" to live... but the problem is not everybody believes that life is written in the stars.

Yea. I agree he does have some good points. I kinda touched on rape in the second page of this topic. The little 9 year old girl is a good example. Is it right for the child to die of complications giving birth when it's not her fault that she's pregnant? Doesn't she deserve life too? Which life would be chosen here if you had to choose between the two?
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 6:34 am

If I could I would save both, but given the choice of one, I would choose the 9 year old girl over the fetus... she has lived on Earth for a longer time, has formed thoughts, feelings, memories, relationships...

I also feel for people who could benefit from stem cell research... people who are dying from (currently) incurable diseases... they have family, life experiences, memories, formed relationships, but must go on in pain because, heaven forbid we "kill" a piece of placenta... but that's a whole other topic.
Back to top Go down
AnGeL_EyeSz07
Screecher Parrot
Screecher Parrot
AnGeL_EyeSz07

Female
Number of posts : 2463
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Mrs Pharaoh wrote:
If I could I would save both, but given the choice of one, I would choose the 9 year old girl over the fetus... she has lived on Earth for a longer time, has formed thoughts, feelings, memories, relationships...

I agree with you on that point Mrs Pharoah. I would too choose the 9 year old girl over the fetus because she wouldnt be old enough to support the child, she would have to focus on her education to become someone in life, and wouldnt really know how to care for a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guyanesezone :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: