Guyanesezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guyanesezone

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wustvn
Egg
Egg

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:46 am

Hi to all of you Guyanese here...
I'm Indonesian, but I'd like to post a number puzzle, which had been brought to many forums, but yet nobody can work it out properly. I'm not a puzzle mania, this just really disturbs my mind. I hope this is fit in this games section and you guys here can help me.
This number puzzle is in .xls file format. It looks like SUDOKU/HITORI. Since here I can't attach .xls file, I put it (name: sept0940.xls) at:
http://217.174.252.57/JForum-2.1.6/posts/list/1359.page
(Don't worry this is being a spam Smile )
There are tables contain of 10 rows (1,2,3,...,10) each.
Each tables contains of numbers, which here I give example 1 to 40, that should be found its relationships/patterns, so the next numbers can be placed correctly in a certain rows in each tables.
In EACH tables, each numbers appears just one time and there will be no same numbers vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
Tables 1-20 in sheet #2, Tables 21-32 in sheet #3, Tables 33-44 in sheet #4,..., Tables 273-284 in sheet #24.
I name and arrange the tables just like that, though you can do else.
In sheet #1 you can see Tables 1-20 have been filled with numbers 1 to 350.
In sheet #25 you can see that total amount of the numbers in each rows are almost its average, so this isn't random and it should have a solution, shouldn't it?
(I hope this can explain the problems clearly).
Thank you to those who want to pay attentions and interested in this puzzle.

P.S:
1. Because of their similar shapes, in sheet #26 & #27 I rearranged the tables that I think could be the "keys" of this puzzle.
2. This "big sizes" puzzle is tough, (artistic?) and really needs hard thinking...

Best regards
Steven Wu
Bali

Last edited by wustvn on Sat May 31, 2008 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
-andy-
Spurwing
Spurwing
-andy-

Male
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:49 pm

ummm...idk but this might be a vrius? lol either way i hate online puzzles so sorry mr indonesian dude i'm not taking any chances Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi5.com.firelink
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm

I have read your post three times. Trying to figure out. I see the problem and its quite interesting and challenging. I go get my accounts people and we can work together. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully, I'll figure it out. Quite confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:01 pm

huh...
Back to top Go down
wustvn
Egg
Egg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 3:17 am

-andy- wrote:
ummm...idk but this might be a vrius? lol either way i hate online puzzles so sorry mr indonesian dude i'm not taking any chances
It's okay, I don't insist you at all... Smile

Beverly89 wrote:
I have read your post three times. Trying to figure out. I see the problem and its quite interesting and challenging. I go get my accounts people and we can work together. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully, I'll figure it out. Quite confusing.
I've already said this is very tough Smile
Good luck anyway...
Back to top Go down
Dee
Dee

Female
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:40 am

me na able...
Back to top Go down
gtgyal14
Annakwa
Annakwa
gtgyal14

Female
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:17 pm

y3h i agree with yu mrs pharaoh
Back to top Go down
Beverly89
Beverly89

Female
Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:28 pm

wustve, Well everything problem can be solved no matter how tough it is.
Anyways, I'd love to try but I'm so busy with work and my college re-opened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guyanesezone.com
wustvn
Egg
Egg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 2:22 am

Beverly89 wrote:
Well everything problem can be solved no matter how tough it is.
Yes, I agree with that. This puzzle is just too difficult for me, that's why I need some helps from around the world... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle   Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle Empty

Back to top Go down

Geniuses,Help Me To Crack This"Big Sizes"Puzzle
Page 1 of 1